Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Cannibal Spawn

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BrutalityReignsSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just for the laugh [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    http://www.themcfarlaneproject.com/CannibalSpawny.wmv

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BrutalityReignsSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    are these files not working or you guys just don't care about home made mini-movies with malevolent sounds ? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i just cant wait for that to load here at work on a laptop...ill check it out later tonite

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    When I tried I got the sound but no picture. But that may just be on my end.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    I plan to mess around with it more later to see if I can get the picture portion to work. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another fucking great video. It's working fine for me. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Sly Snape:
    When I tried I got the sound but no picture. But that may just be on my end.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  7. #7
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Skullpit:
    Another fucking great video. It's working fine for me. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, aren't you special! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes I am.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member BrutalityReignsSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah that is what I am talking about ... another great fucking video !!! lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Snape, EQ ... you might not have a proper decoder file for your video player. I used MS videomaker and it works for sure on MS Windows Player [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by BrutalityReignsSupreme:
    Snape, EQ ... you might not have a proper decoder file for your video player. I used MS videomaker and it works for sure on MS Windows Player [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, aren't you special!

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •